[TYPO3-dev] Old TYPO3 4.x extension with TYPO3 6.x?

Oliver Heidelbach ohei2 at yahoo.de
Fri Jun 19 19:47:03 CEST 2015

Hello,

a long time ago I had created a simple extension with kickstarter to extend the table fe_users with some internal fields needed for user management on a site.

Would I be able to use that extension for a new TYPO3 6.2 site or do I need to recreate the extension with the new Extension Builder?

Regards,
Oliver

P.S.: Sorry if this is a FAQ. I was away from TYPO3 for some years now and cannot see through all the changes between 4.x and 6.x yet.