[TYPO3-dev] Strange error in all TYPO3 modules (backend + frontend)

Gabriel Kaufmann | Typoworx info at typoworx.de
Thu Jun 18 07:29:25 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

I need help and advise.

In a TYPO3 6.2 project currently in development this strange error is
now appearing nearly everywhere (even backend modules + install tool).
As I have left the project everything was fine. I tried clearing caches
(typo3temp/Cache), Database cf_* and cache_* tables. Uninstalling
extensions. Nothing helped.

Anyone knows what is going on there? I didn't modify anything in the
core-modules or fluid! Even replacing the core with latest 6.2.13 didn't
resolve it....

>   Oops, an error occurred!
>
> The argument "arguments" was registered with type "array", but is of
> type "string" in view helper
> "TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\RenderViewHelper"

Only the "argument" is different in the error.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen

    Gabriel Kaufmann