[TYPO3-dev] Fluid: Nested content elements for div container?

Robert Peter peter at melon-media.de
Mon Jun 15 20:48:41 CEST 2015

Hey Adrian,
Right, but I assume that I did not explained my intention sufficiently. I'd like to create a content element (CE1) that contains several content elements (CE2.n). At the end the front-end output should look as follows:

Means I'd need a specific content element type, in order to create a specific content element (CE1) that can be used to hold the other content elements (CE2..). How can I achieve this?!
Cheerio, Robert