[TYPO3-dev] Fluid: Nested content elements for div container?

Robert Peter peter at melon-media.de
Sun Jun 14 09:21:24 CEST 2015

Hey there,
I'm using Fluid for creating my template and I'd like to wrap a div container around a certain amount of content elements. In order to accomplish that I saw that Fluid provides the content element tab "Relations". My idea is to add the content elements in there as a child and afterwards selecting for this "parent" content element a specific frame that does the rest (adding the div container).
How can I achieve this with fluid?
Any suggestions?
Thx!