[TYPO3-dev] best practice for a new BE module with own section

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Jun 9 14:58:16 CEST 2015

Am 09.06.15 um 14:04 schrieb bernd wilke:

> as my module is not extbased this does not work for me: I have no
> controller and no action. this results in invalid controller calls.
> and while my module meanwhile worked, now I only get empty divs again.

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addModule(
     'newmodule',
     'newsubmodule',
     'after:web',

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath($_EXTKEY) .
'submod/',
     $moduleConfiguration
);

it is about the fifth parameter ($moduleConfiguration): in the moment I
use it my module does not work (I still do not know the correct data
needed). omitting it (so the data from conf.php is used) my module appers.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html