[TYPO3-dev] best practice for a new BE module with own section

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Jun 8 13:15:07 CEST 2015

I want a new BE-submodule within it's own BE-module and have some problems:

1. I get no title for the new module (only submodule title shows up)

2. the new module always appears at the end instead after the web module

$moduleConfiguration = array(
	'name' => 'newmodule_newsubmodule',
	'script' => '_DISPATCH',
	'access' => 'user,group',
	);

\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::addModule(
	'newmodule',
	'newsubmodule',
	'after:web',
	\TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::extPath($_EXTKEY) .
'submod/',
	$moduleConfiguration
);

3. the configuration, which should be in the fifth parameter of
addModule() is ignored and the frame is empty (no content, the HTML
consists of a full head and only some empty divs in body)

I tried the definition above for $moduleConfiguration as I read this
parameter should replace conf.php. I found no further explanation about
the needed structure.
leaving the data in conf.php the Module shows up

- - -

I hope my question will be answered here, but the same question on slack
stays unanswered and scrolled of the screen in a hurry.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html