[TYPO3-dev] My Own Task: Class not found

DirkHo dirk_studivz at web.de
Fri Jun 5 09:09:30 CEST 2015

Hi Michael,

yes, this are "real" names that I first used to create a running task,
because I do not yet know, if I should run my import script via
Typo3-Task or as standalone script. Before I think about "compilcated"
names,... I wanted to make a dummy task and therefore also added the
file_put_contents line, only.

I'll check your links and use the example as base for my test(s).

Thanks and kind regards,

Dirk