[TYPO3-dev] Headless TYPO3 CMS (e.g. RESTful API)

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Jun 4 21:18:22 CEST 2015

Am 04.06.15 um 02:26 schrieb Michael Schams:

> Several of our larger corporate clients have begun to ask us what the
> mid to long term plans are for APIs in TYPO3. A "headless" CMS could
> provide and receive structured data via a RESTful API for example.

Hi Michael,

Please also have a look at our TYPO3 CMS to CMIS work that we do.
This will help you to send different objects from TYPO3 CMS to a CMIS
Compliant Repository. Those repositories offer a wider range of API for
those objects.

See: http://www.forgetit-project.eu/en/project-results/code/

Feel free to contact me in PM for more details.

Maybe you can also refine your use-case too?

Olivier