[TYPO3-dev] Scheduler task and timeout

Christian Reiter cr at cNOSPAMxd.de
Wed Jun 3 12:03:54 CEST 2015

Hi Jerome,

as far as I know,  CLI scripts usually have unlimited execution time by
default.
That's why TYPO3 suggests using the CLI call for updating reference index ;)

You need to explicitly set your limit for CLI if you want to make sure a
script doesn't run too long.

ini_set() will work for that inside a CLI script or invoke it with

	php -d max_execution_time=900 myscript.php

Best regards,

Christian