[TYPO3-dev] fe_users - where to find confirmation code?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Jul 6 08:21:56 CEST 2015

Am 03.07.15 um 23:36 schrieb DirkHo:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to check if a frontend user confirmed his registration (made with
> sr_feuser_register) and was enabled by a backend user.
>
> I couldn't find any table containing the value sent via email as part of
> the confirmation link. Or how's that handled?
>
> Could you please tell me which table I have to (left) join from fe_users
> table or how I can identify user not having confirmed their email
> address, yet?

that depends on your configuration.
normaly a registered user is set hidden and is enabled with his
confirmation.
an admin confirmation may be realized the same way: the hidden flag.

otherwise it is possible to set the group an user belongs to depending
on his confirmation level:
1 = registered
2 = confirmed
3 = final group