[TYPO3-dev] Re: Set up new TYPO3 project with composer

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:59:06 CEST 2015

Even more problems

It seems to me its impossible to achive a working composer installation :(

I added my dev-packages like this (in require section):
"vendor/package" : "dev-master at dev",

in repositories i added the git repository,

Cloning works fine.

Now i started developing the new Package and - of course - wrote some Classes.

Now, when using those Classes php throws:
Fatal error: Class 'Vendor\Package\Utility\TcaUtility' not found in /var/www/project/Packages/Libraries/vendor/package/Configuration/TCA/tx_package_domain_model_foo.php on line 24

within the package - there is a composer.json file located, its content is:

{
	"name": "vendor/package",
	"description": "blabla",
	"type": "typo3-cms-extension",
	"version": "1.0.0",
	"authors": [
		{
..
		}
	],
	"require": {},
	"autoload": {
		"psr-4": {
			"Vendor\\Package\\": "Classes/"
		}
	}
}

The Class is of course located in the correct place.

Really: What the .... is wrong again?