[TYPO3-dev] 6.2 Userfunc Bootstrap ignores Action Parameter?

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Sun Jan 4 15:40:20 CET 2015

Hi there!

I'm using some output text from an Extbase plugin in Typoscript, like this:

  1 = LOAD_REGISTER
  1.loginName {
    cObject = USER
    cObject {
      userFunc = TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
      pluginName = Feeingabe
      extensionName = Eqbericht
      vendorName = GoCo
      controller = Betrieb
      action = xcsdewut
      #action = loginName
/*
      switchableControllerActions {
        Betrieb {
          1 = loginName
        }
      }
*/
    }
  }

Now it looks like the 'action' parameter is just ignored. With the code above (witohout switchableControllerActions), the default action defined in ext_localconf.php is called.
The value of the action paramter seems to have no effect. There's no difference if I put a real action name there or something else. There's always the default action called.

When I use the switchableControllerActions parameter, it overwrites the plugin configuration in ext_localconf.php.
That doesn't work for me because I need to call other actions from this plugin on the same page.

Is there really no other way than copying every single action name from ext_localconf.php to the switchableControllerActions array?

In 4.6 this extension was working fine...

Cheers,
Till