[TYPO3-dev] Ignore tx_extbase_type

Richard Davies richard at ocular.co.nz
Thu Feb 26 21:54:35 CET 2015

Hi Daniel,

You can use TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Repository\FrontendUserRepository

This will fetch all frontend users
(\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser) or subtypes of frontend
users.

If you have extended fe_users and want to use your model, I believe a
repository will generate the object as the extbase type that it is. This
means if you want to use any new functions / fields, the fe_user record HAS
to be of type Tx_SvdBirthdayMessage_User.

Depending on how your fe_users are added, you could make all your fe_users
that type by: using a scheduler; adding them in your add method as the
subtype; and / or setting the default for the "type" field in fe_users to
"Tx_SvdBirthdayMessage_User".

Richard