[TYPO3-dev] What shouldn't exist in TCA/Overrides?

Tim Lochmüller tim.lochmueller at hdnet.de
Thu Feb 26 14:42:21 CET 2015

Hey Viktor,

you can move all TCA related functions to the TCA/Overrides. You have to take care, that the method do not change anything else, that you need after the caching.
This function for example... \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\ExtensionManagementUtility::allowTableOnStandardPages() … do not change the global TCA but the "$GLOBALS['PAGES_TYPES‘]“. So the function have to trigger in the ext_tables.php…

You can check the functions manually. If there are any other „global modifications“ than „$GLOBALS[’TCA’]“ you have to call it in the ext_tables furthermore.

Regards,
Tim