[TYPO3-dev] postUserFunc not working reliable

Klaus Hinum k_hinum at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:53:25 CET 2015

Hi group,
I got the following problem: When using postUserFunc, preUserFunc or postUserFuncInt in the stdWrap of the renderObj (to call a function for each tt_content element that is rendered), only the postUserFuncInt is working properly. Using postUserFunc wont work for all elements (and I wont find out why and which ones not). postUserFuncInt works for all but disables the Caching, so thats pretty bad. Is that a bug I should report or is there anything I dont consider?

Here my Typoscript Code that works (but disables Caching):
marks.maincontent < styles.content.get
marks.maincontent.renderObj.stdWrap.wrap.postUserFuncInt = tx_nbc2fe_pi1->nbctest

using
marks.maincontent.renderObj.stdWrap.wrap.postUserFunc = tx_nbc2fe_pi1->nbctest
will not work for all tt_content elements that are rendered

Thanks
Klaus