[TYPO3-dev] Session handling

Stefan Terborg terborg at simplethings.de
Wed Feb 18 12:27:05 CET 2015

Hello,

in a Pentest for a customer session fixation turned up as a subject.
I did a bit of research through mailinglists and forge and found a lot of stuff concerning the session fixation bugfix and regression from 2009.

Further on I found this statement from the Core mailing list:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2013-February/053496.html
where a more advanced session handling is mentioned.

Has there been any development in this case?
Especially the renewal of the session id at access level change would be something interesting.

Regards
Stefan Terborg
(Certified TYPO3 Integrator)

--