[TYPO3-dev] No SIGNAL_PreFileReplace on file upload

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 20:52:37 CET 2015

Hi Philipp,

I noticed this also yesterday tried to fix it but the current
resourceStorage/driver interface misses a getFileFromFolder() method that
is needed to feed replaceFile() with the original file.

IMO it is not a real bug but it could use some improvement :)

Could you maybe create an issue on forge? Then this can be adjusted after
the release of 7.1. As it will need some driverInterface changes I don't
think it will be backported to 6.2.

gr. Frans