[TYPO3-dev] Watermark on pictures in TYPO3 6.2

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 19:48:23 CET 2015

Hi Martin,

adding the following typoscript should work.

lib.watermark = IMG_RESOURCE
lib.watermark {
  file = GIFBUILDER
  file {
    format = jpg
    quality = 88

    XY = [10.w],[10.h]
    # 10 is just used to detect the size
    10 = IMAGE
    10.file {
      import.current = 1
      treatIdAsReference = 1
      width.field = imagewidth
      maxW = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxW}
      maxW.override.data = register:maxImageWidth
      maxWInText = {$styles.content.imgtext.maxWInText}
      maxWInText.override.data = register:maxImageWidthInText
    }

    15 = IMAGE
    15.offset = 10,10
    15.file = fileadmin/watermarkt.jpg
  }
}

tt_content.image.20.1.file {
  m.mask.import.cObject < lib.watermark
  m.mask.import.cObject.treatIdAsReference = 1
  m.bgImg < .m.mask
}

gr. Frans