[TYPO3-dev] smooth migration extensions form 4.5 to 6.2

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Mon Feb 9 11:45:05 CET 2015

Hi

typo3-upgradereport IS smoothmigration:
https://github.com/nxpthx/typo3-upgradereport/blob/master/ext_emconf.php

In newer git version, what was tried, was to make it more 6.2
compatible, so that you can run the CLI commands on extensions after
core upgrade from TYPO3 CMS 6.2.

Also, I think that documentation has been improved.

I improve upon the code on github, because I discovered som unsolved
bugs. Of course if wanted this should be merged back.
git clone
https://gitlab.com/dkm-extensions/smoothmigration-dkmversion.git
smooothmigration.

Best regards,