[TYPO3-dev] Typoscript: respect url_scheme in menu

Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Thu Feb 5 15:10:36 CET 2015

Hi Philipp,

within my projects I have relativ links if the url_scheme is the same as
the current scheme. But if they are different, the href attribute is
absolute and respects the url_scheme from page properties.

http:
baseUrl: href="http://my.domain.com/"
First Page: href="https://my.domain.com/de/home/first-page.html"
Second Page: href="de/home/second-page.html"
Third page: href="de/home/third-page.html"

https:
baseUrl: href="https://my.domain.com/"
First Page: href="de/home/first-page.html"
Second Page: href="http://my.domain.com/de/home/second-page.html"
Third page: href="http://my.domain.com/de/home/third-page.html"

I never work with absRefPrefix, so I do not know what you have to configure
to let it work with that. Maybe you should deactivate that to check, if it
makes trouble.

Kind Regards
Caspar

Gosign media. GmbH | We web ideas.
Langenfelder Damm 67 Gewerbehof | 22525 Hamburg
Telefon 040-609 40 79-0

Handelsregister AG HH HRB 112197 | Geschäftsführung Bert Gogolin
Greenpeace energy: Gosign läuft mit ehrlichem Strom und Gas.
GLS Bank: Gosign wirtschaftet mit Gewissen.