[TYPO3-dev] I forked EXT:smoothmigration

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Wed Feb 4 10:06:23 CET 2015

https://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3cms-smoothmigration/wiki:

2. Upgrade Check Extensions
The extension is currently hosted at GitHub
https://github.com/nxpthx/typo3-upgradereport.
Feel free to fork and hand in new Checks via Pull-Request. Please create
an issue here for every Pull-Request.

I need to learn to do Pull-Requests...
The question is if anyone will react on those as well?

/Stig