[TYPO3-dev] Patch for abandoned extension jfmulticontent: Fix impexp bug

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Dec 23 09:35:15 CET 2015

Hi,

On 23/12/2015 01:18, pcworld wrote:
> jfmulticontent is marked as an abandoned extension (its author is
> "abandoned_extensions").
> Some time ago it was suggested that people could submit submit patches
> for abandoned extensions to some mailing list [0]; however I don't
> whether this actually became practice.

Well, if nobody maintains the extension and publishes new versions, the
patch won't make it to TER.

However, since the author is "abandoned_extensions" you can easily take
over development. If you like to publish a new version I can transfer
the extension key to you. The easiest way is to post a message to the
typo3.teams.extension-coordination list with your request to have the
extension key transferred to you and your typo3.org user name.
You are free to transfer it to "abandoned_extensions" again after
uploading a new version if you don't want to maintain it any longer.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!