[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3 7.4] exception in EM when using a composer dependency to a third party package

Franz Koch typo3.RemoveForMessage at elements-net.de
Mon Aug 17 13:27:34 CEST 2015

Hey guys,

I'm struggling a little with the upgrade to 7.4 and a extension that has
dependency to a third party package which is NO Typo3 extension.

In my case I'm having a LESS parser extension that's having
"oyejorge/less.php" as dependency in composer.json and I get this
exception when going to the ExtensionManager.

#1382276561: The package "ws_less" depends on "oyejorge/less.php" which
is not present in the system. (More information)

I suppose this is a bug in the dependency resolver?

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch