[TYPO3-dev] Object-Structure filtered by child object's owner

DirkHo dirk_studivz at web.de
Mon Aug 10 22:33:09 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I'm just creating my first extension and therefore I want to run over an
object structure in fluid and recursively display all child objects of
the "Main" object. E.g. the structure looks like:

- Main
-- Child 1
--- Child of Child 1
----- OWNER: User 1
--- Child of Child 2
----- OWNER: User 2
--- Child of Child 3
----- OWNER: User 3
-- Child 2
--- Child of Child 1
----- OWNER: User 1
-- Child 3
--- Child of Child 1
----- OWNER: User 2

For example I now want to filter the Main object to only fetch the child
objects that are owned by User 1.
Therefore I would expect the following structure to be returned:

- Main
-- Child 1
--- Child of Child 1
----- OWNER: User 1
-- Child 2
--- Child of Child 1
----- OWNER: User 1

The other Child and Child of Child objects should not be returned to
fluid, because they are owned by other users.

Is there a possibility to do so? I couldn't really find a good
introduction to the query language used and by default the
MainRepository does not have that much methods by default.

Thanks and kind regards,

Dirk