[TYPO3-dev] New extension does not find entry in db

DirkHo dirk_studivz at web.de
Sun Aug 9 19:16:56 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I created an extension in Extension Builder, including a frontend
plugin. In the backend I added values for the model I try to read and
they also appear in the database.

Now I added the frontend plugin to a page and called the typo3 frontend.
I see the headers that are within the template, created by Extension
Builder. I cleared all Caches over the Installation-View.

     public function listAction()
     {
try {
         $sportsBetLeagues = $this->sportsBetLeagueRepository->findAll();
         $this->view->assign('sportsBetLeagues', $sportsBetLeagues);
} catch (Exception $e) {
     $blubb = $e->getMessage();
}
     }

To check, if an error occurres, I checked the php_errors.log and set a
breakpoint to $sportsBetLeagues = ... and $blubb = $e->getMessage(); but
the breakpoint never stops at $blubb = ...

It seems to work everything as expected except that there's no data shown.

Any ideas or hints what I can check?

THanks and kind regards,
Dirk