[TYPO3-dev] Login functionality at code level

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Tue Aug 4 11:00:09 CEST 2015

There are many hooks in the login code that, for example you can use for
authenticate the user against an external service or database, or to
modify groups of a given user at login time.
As Jigal says you should provide more details on what you want to
achieve or in order to understand the entire process, study the code
line by line, maybe working with a debugger like xdebug , as I have done
the first time I tried to hook the login process.

Il 04/08/2015 10:43, Jigal van Hemert ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On 04/08/2015 08:03, Vinesh Gohil wrote:
>> I need to understand typo3 login functionality from code level.
>
> That's a very long and quite complicated story. Perhaps you can tell
> what you want to achieve?
> In many cases it's not very hard to implement the functionality you're
> looking for without understanding the entire login process on code level.

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959