[TYPO3-dev] 6.2: Issue with backend module templates after converting sys_template to InnoDB

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Thu Apr 30 21:53:49 CEST 2015

Hi there!

I recently converted some T3 sys tables to InnoDB which still were
running with MyISAM engine.

After that I realized that some backend modules from Extbase had a
strange behaviour: They didn't use the right templates anymore. Instead
they displayed the templates from the frontend (with several errors of
course).
I.e. instead of
Resources/Private/Backend/Templates they are using
Resources/Private/Templates now.

I cleared all the caches, also with install tool and by removing all
files from /typo3temp/Cache.

TypoScript Object Browser shows the right view settings for all the modules.

Can anyone tell me what happened? Why did ALTER TABLE ... ENGINE InnoDB
change the content of my sys_template table?

Cheers,
Till