[TYPO3-dev] Wrap tt_content elements in plugins different

Charles Brunet charles.fmj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 15:46:08 CEST 2015

Hi,

First of all, 'tt_content.list.10' is the standard header, linked to
'list.stdheader'. It is the same for all content elements (unless to modify
it for the list type, but then it would be the same for all plugins).
Therefore, there is probably no 'tt_content.list.10.tx_jfmulticontent_pi1'
element, and you should not need to delete it.

Your second line should work. However, if you do not need to insert fields
in your wrap, you should simply use stdWrap.wrap instead of
stdWrap.dataWrap. First, verify in TypoScript Object Browser that you did
not make a mistake in the syntax. Verify also that you correctly cleared
the cache, both of TYPO3 and of your browser.

Charles.

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.