[TYPO3-dev] Wrap tt_content elements in plugins different

Katharina M kmauch at festland.ch
Thu Apr 30 13:49:26 CEST 2015

Hi there

I changed the TYPO3 default wrapping of tt_content elements in my typoscript - everything worked fine so far:
stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject=CASE
stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject {

    key.field = colPos

    default = TEXT
    default.value = <div class="default-content my-own-class">|</div>
}

Later I realized, I need a different wrapping of my content-elements in all my plugins. I tried to change this with the following lines:
tt_content.list.10.tx_jfmulticontent_pi1 >
tt_content.list.20.tx_jfmulticontent_pi1.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="different-wrap">|</div>
(It's a special wrap fo jfmulticontent..)

But it's not working and I didn't find an other solution to solve my problem.
Does anybody have a workaround for me?

I know, I could solve the wrapping-problem with assigning a frame or a layout, but if I could make it work automatically, it would be awesome!

Thanks a lot for your help!
Katharina