[TYPO3-dev] Cache problem with QueryBuilder

Charles Brunet charles.fmj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:56:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

It seems the problem resides in cf_extbase_datamapfactory_datamap
<http://cbrunet.net/phpmyadmin/sql.php?db=paroisse_typo3&token=a0e87a8f86cf57b85b0bafd8bf06cd01&goto=db_structure.php&table=cf_extbase_datamapfactory_datamap&pos=0>
table.
When the problem occurs, truncating this table solves the problem.

Does anybody have an idea why this cache becomes corrupted?

Charles.

*Charles Brunet, B. Ing.*
Webmestre.
Étudiant au doctorat, génie électrique, Université Laval.