[TYPO3-dev] Doman Repository for different tables

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:23:33 CEST 2015

Hi Bernhard,

when working with sys_file_collection's I do not think you will be able to
handle the collection direct with sql queries.

I adjusted the widget.paginate viewHelper in my extension to be able to
handle array's for the very same reason.

https://bitbucket.org/franssaris/fs_media_gallery/src/1967d9d3a2ec/Classes/ViewHelpers/Widget/?at=master

gr. Frans