[TYPO3-dev] Problem with ext_autoload.php in TYPO3 6.2?

Caspar Stuebs caspar at gosign.de
Mon Apr 13 15:27:31 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

that means that the class loader does not store the informations.

As far as I understand the typo3 class loader, the informations about your
class has to be found at the following line [1]

You may remove the empty cache file and var_dump the content of
the $classLoadingInformation array. I that is empty, there is an error
while reading the autoload file. Else the problem should be while writing
the cache file.

One other point: Some time ago I had a problem with an extension that had
an digit directly after an underscore (e.g. foo_4bar), because the
camel-case to lowercase-underscore mapping does not work about it. Maybe
there is a similar problem with a digit before an underscore?

Kind Regards
Caspar

[1]
https://typo3.org/api/typo3cms/_classes_2_core_2_class_loader_8php_source.html#l00247