[TYPO3-dev] Problem with ext_autoload.php in TYPO3 6.2?

Jost Baron jost.baron at gmx.de
Mon Apr 13 11:47:17 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

I don't see the problem, but I suppose something like this happens:

If you load the page with "Strg + F5", caches are circumvented. This is
true even for server side caches, if you are logged into the TYPO3 backend.

So if you reload with Strg+F5, the ext_autoload.php is executed in its
original place, and the path to the PHP file is resolved correctly.

If you load with only F5, the ext_autoload.php itself is not executed,
but a cached version from typo3temp is executed, so the path to the PHP
file is not resolved correctly.

Suggestions:

  * Double-check the path to the class, with and without cache
  * Check if the problem occurs, if you are not logged in and reload
with Strg+F5. If so, it would support my hypothesis.

Regards,
Jost