[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 Templates

Laura Gonzalez morrier9 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:04:09 CEST 2015

Hi,

I would like to know if someone can help me to find one template for typo3. The requirements that i need for this template are:

- Responsive
- Multilanguage
- Custom
- SEO

I'm looking for TYPO3 template libraries. They don't need to be free. I'm looking for real Typo3 templates, ready to import into a vanilla Typo3 installation.

The reason I'm asking is that we have a customer and we'd like to give them a number of templates to choose from.

I need something like this page t3-template.de/typo3-template-kaufen.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards!