[TYPO3-dev] TCA select: Remove selected elements from source list?

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Tue Sep 30 11:16:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

I've got a TCA form element of type "select", with the option to select
multiple values from the list of allowed options.

TYPO3 renders two select fields, the left contains the selected
options, the right one shows the list of all available options.

When clicking an option in the right, it gets added to the left select
box - but it stays in the right one.

Is it possible to configure the field so that selected options get
removed from the right list?

I did not find a appropriate config option in the docs[1], but maybe I
missed it.

[1]
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/TCAReference/Reference/Columns/Select/Index.html

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-