[TYPO3-dev] bug dbType for date before 01-01-1970

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Sep 25 10:37:51 CEST 2014

OK,

BIDAU wrote:
> I mean when i click save button, the date stay the same.

Good, first part of the patch ready then :)

> However, when I change manually the date or with de date picker, the
> problem stay (because the negative timestamp sent, generated via
> javascript, is incorrect)

Did you check the actual value sent by form submission (POST) or the
value you get before the conversion back to native date time? Because
with the latter you will have the TYPO3 correction for the time zone
taken into account, which may be the cause of the bug. If the value sent
is already wrong then it is wrongly calculated by the date/time picker JS.

--
Xavier Perseguers
TYPO3 CMS Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!