[TYPO3-dev] using composer inside extension

Thomas Mammitzsch thomas at visualworx.de
Wed Sep 24 17:42:24 CEST 2014

hi list,

i have an extbase extension written for 4.5. It uses a composer library
and worked nicely in 4.5. Now i try to migrate to 6.2 and i cannot
install that extension because Extensionmanager says that my extension
depends on "endroid/qrcode" which is not present in the system. In fact
it is there inside a vendor directory inside my extension.

To keep it short, how can i use composer packages inside an extension in
6.2?

regards, Thomas