[TYPO3-dev] Bug? Page cache disabled but error "&cHash comparion failed"

Dirk Wildt wildt at die-netzmacher.de
Fri Sep 19 02:13:27 CEST 2014

Dear Helmut,
Thanks for your e-mail.

The matter is:
* If I disabling $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError']
everything works fine.
* If I enabling $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] POST
forms will cached. Even if I disabling the cahce for the current page!

I guess, there is a bug in the API-Code. I guess, this bug is apperently.
I post the a possible bugfix at
* https://forge.typo3.org/issues/61664

If you send me your phone number, I would like to call you.
Maybe it's easy to understand and solve the problem by phone. Maybe not.

Kind regards
Dirk

--
* Netzmacher mit neuem Ticketsystem