[TYPO3-dev] Bug? Page cache disabled but error "&cHash comparion failed"

Dirk Wildt wildt at die-netzmacher.de
Wed Sep 17 16:44:50 CEST 2014

I have trouble with a disabled caching and an enabled
TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'].

I dsiabled the cache of the used page.
The page contains the small form

       <form name="form_confirm" method="POST">
           <input type="hidden" name="tx_orginstaller_pi1[confirm]"
    value="1" />
           <input type="submit" name="submit" value=" Install it! " />
       </form>

TYPO3 throws an error after sending the form:

    Page Not Found
    Reason: Request parameters could not be validated (&cHash empty)

The error is thrown by

  * typo3_src-6.2.4/typo3/sysext/frontend/Classes/Controller/TypoScriptFrontendController.php::makeCacheHash

Code snippet:

         public function makeCacheHash() {
             // No need to test anything if caching was already disabled.
             if ($this->no_cache &&
    !$this->TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError']) {
                 return;
             }

$this->no_cache is true because of the disabled page cache
$this->TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFoundOnCHashError'] is true by
default (and I want to use it in principle, so I don't want to disable it).

So the workflow doesn't return, the sent values are checked for a cHash,
check is failed, TYPO3 is throwing the error from above.

My questions:

  * Do I must disable pageNotFoundOnCHashError, to enable a proper
    workflow for sending a form of a page with a disabled cache?
  * Or is it a bug?
  * Do I have a knot in my brain?

If you are interested in further details, there is a thread with Helmut
Hummel, Marc Bastain and Xavier Perseguers at
https://forge.typo3.org/issues/61664.

Happy in case of any help
Dirk

--