[TYPO3-dev] PropertyMapper handling of ObjectStorage in Extbase 6.2

Philipp Schiffmann p.schiffmann at bitmotion.de
Tue Sep 16 09:53:54 CEST 2014

Hi Till,

thanks for your response. I did in fact use the extension builder to
generate my models.
So, here is my model (shortened):

class Reservation extends \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\DomainObject\AbstractEntity {

/**
 * @var
\TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Persistence\ObjectStorage<\Acme\Demo\Domain\Model\Resource>
 */
protected $bookedResources;
}

my fluid form:

<f:form action="create" name="reservation" object="{reservation}">
<f:for each="{resources}" as="resource">
 <f:form.checkbox property="bookedResources" value="{resource}" />

and the generated html:

<input type="checkbox"
name="tx_acmedemo_pi1[reservation][bookedResources][__identity][]"
value="1">

Except of the relation everything works as expected. If I remove the
resource checkboxes from the fluid form the arguments will be mapped into a
reservation which I can var_dump() in my createAction. So it shouldn't be a
naming problem with anything else in the fluid form.

Thanks again,
Philipp