[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Solr : No TYPO3SEARCH markers found.

Satish Maurya satish04mca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 07:25:23 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me why my solr indexing, indexed the
""__SolrIndexerUser__|"
text in content field before the content . let me post the fulltext of the
indexed.
__SolrIndexerUser__ | Abmelden Allgemeine Hilfe Admin Know-How Support
Videos

How to remove "__SolrIndexerUser__ |" from the content indexing field.

Thanks
Satish

--
*Thanks & regards,*