[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Solr : No TYPO3SEARCH markers found.

Satish Maurya satish04mca at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:00:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

my typo script is written on root of the website:
//-----------------------

plugin.tx_solr {
  solr {
    scheme = http
    host = localhost
    port = 8080
    path = /solr/core_en/
  }
}

plugin.tx_solr.index.enablePageIndexing = 1
plugin.tx_solr.index.enableFileIndexing = 1
plugin.tx_solr.suggest = 1
plugin.tx_solr.search.spellchecking = 1
plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting = 1
plugin.tx_solr.search.results.resultsHighlighting = 1
//-----------------------------

and added marker in html template file between the HTML body.

<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->
here is my template div ids
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

Let me know if you need complete HTML template file.

Thanks
Satish

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de>
wrote:

> Am 08.09.14 um 07:23 schrieb Satish Maurya:
>
>  Thanks Olivier,
>>
>> I used <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> in my template
>> between the body tag.
>>

>> now, the content is indexing but it adds additional string
>> "__SolrIndexerUser__
>> |" before and after the content text.
>> how can I remove this invalid text from the search display and from the
>> indexing.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Satish
>>

> Can you post your typoscript? how and where have you added your search
> markers?
>

> olivier

*Thanks & regards,*
Satish Maurya