[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Solr : No TYPO3SEARCH markers found.

Satish Maurya satish04mca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 13:58:08 CEST 2014

Hi,

 I am trying to implement Solr search after indexing the pages it does not
indexed page content. However, front end search working but it search only
page title not the content.
 Also devlog sends error "No TYPO3SEARCH markers found." in
class.tx_solr_typo3pagecontentextractor.php, line 91
 Reports module returns following results:
//--------------
Site: Zuhause (pid: 2, language: default) - localhost:8080/solr/core_en/
Scheme: http
Host: localhost
Port: 8080
Apache Solr: 3.6.2 (3.6.2.2012.12.18.19.52.27)
Ping Query Time: 2ms
schema.xml: tx_solr-2-8-0--20120925
solrconfig.xml: tx_solr-2-8-0--20120925
Access Filter Plugin: 1.2.0
//-----------------
 I have configured with shell script "install-solr-existing-tomcat.sh"
 I do have following versions installed.
 TYPO3 6.1.8
 Solr Ext. 2.8.3
 java version "1.6.0_32"
 tomcat6
 Apache solr 3.6.2

Can anyone please suggest something how to index pages with content.
I had tried many things but no luck.

​Thanks
​Satish​