[TYPO3-dev] How to get the page id when creating a new record

Jérôme BLUM jblum66 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 10:13:52 CET 2014

Hi,

I want to make some operations when saving a new record in a sysfolder. So I created a TCEmain (DataHandler) hook called "processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray" in which I can modify the fields array. But I need to know the PID of the record (uid of my current SysFolder) to modify another database record.

Since the record is not yet created, I cannot get its PID. It is set in $_GET but using that trick seems bad to me...

Do you have any idea that could help me?

Thank you,
Jérôme