[TYPO3-dev] reset ExtDevEval from uncaught TYPO3 Exception

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Mon Oct 27 13:44:27 CET 2014

Hello,

the extension ExtDevEval hangs after the conversion of a XML file into
the XLIFF format in TYPO3 4.7.10. How can I reset the backend interface
of the ExtDevEval module? I have already tried to remove files from
typo3temp without any success.
The module always shows the error message

--------------------
Oops, an error occurred!

data section not found in
"/var/www/html/demo-typo3.4.7.10/typo3conf/ext/watchwords/pi1/locallang.php"

More information regarding this error might be available

The wrong file "locallang.php" is used instead of the recently generated
file "locallang.xml" to convert it into "locallang.xlf"

see https://forge.typo3.org/issues/62490

I want to reset the backend module to be able to restart the conversion
from scratch and try to select the file pi1/locallang.xml.

- Franz