[TYPO3-dev] Migrate tiny pibase-frontend-plugin from 4.5 to 6.2

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Fri Oct 24 13:58:52 CEST 2014

Am 24.10.14 12:18, schrieb Dennis Luemkemann:
> Hello there!
>
> I'm currently migrating a site from 4.5 to 6.2 and need to rewrite a pibase'd extension which doesn't work on 6.2. All the extension does, is provide frontend-plugin, that outputs localized text. All the 'interesting' code is in class.tx_myext_pi1.php (4 lines in the main function) and the localization in locallang.xml.
>
> Since I've only written Extbase/Fluid-based extensions so far using the Extension Builder, I'm kind of clueless on how to proceed. Making a full-blown Extbase/Fluid extension with the Extension Builder seems like total overkill.
>
> I'd greatly appreciate your suggestions.

1. superflous require/include

remove all require[_once](...)
you may need to declare some autoloader information:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/CoreApiReference/singlehtml/Index.html#autoload

2. namespaces

replace all static class-function calls with their appropiate namespaced
function call (as some classes/functions may be deprecated since 4.5 you
need to replace those calls with their replacement)

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html