[TYPO3-dev] Choose contents order to show in page

Roberto ghilardi roberto.ghilardi at bhuman.it
Tue Oct 21 10:50:05 CEST 2014

Hi,
i have an issue with Questionnaire, maybe someone can help me.
I created, for each groups in my site, a questionnaire. Then i created a page with a content related to the questionnaire created above.
One user can belong to more groups. My goal is to have in page only one questionnaire and choose which one (with my own sort criteria). Is it possible and how?
The general question is: Is it possibile choose the sort criteria when there are more contents of the same "type" in the same content area?
I hope was clear :(
Thank you very much

Roberto