[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Installation extremely unstable - APC Cache Configuration

Philipp Wrann philippwrann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:46:03 CEST 2014

I have added this setting now but i discovered that even with 1GB of memory the fragmentation goes up to 100%
I increased it to 2GB now but i cant leave it that way.

There has to be some kind of bug in the APC implementation.

To what cache should i switch for content caches?

I will leave the Extbase Object Cache as APC but i think i have to switch some content caches to an alternative.
Can i define Cache tables to use the the MEMORY engine, would that work well? I think that should do a good job.