[TYPO3-dev] tt_products related products does not display

Web Essentials - Support (Man Math) support at web-essentials.asia
Mon Oct 13 03:45:56 CEST 2014

Dear Team,

Currently, I am working on configuration tt_products to the Mini-shop
website (TYPO3 6.2.4 and tt_products 2.7.10).

In the detail view (Single Item) I want to have related products display
in the bottom according to what I have selected in the backend. I tried
to follow the manual but It still does not display.

Do you have any useful link or idea which I can follow?

Thanks,
Man

--
Please use support at web-essentials.asia for all
correspondence related to a support project.

Web Essentials
Redefining Web Development

Man Math
Support Team