[TYPO3-dev] extension request / who would like to join the delevop youtube-community-rating extension team?

Rafael Remy rafael.remy at nicefuture.info
Sun Oct 12 12:14:29 CEST 2014

Hello,

for our project, we need an extension, where users can add youtube video links and categorize them, rate and add comments to them.
Further in the backend, the admins and super-users can modify the content, delete videos and so on.
Also during the user-registration-process of typo3 the user should already specify what kind of videos he likes, genres etc, so whenever he loggs in, he get videos according to his preferences.

This app can be the core of music sites with people contributing and rating content, but also for todos and any modern stuff.